CE System Capel 105M
CAPEL-105M is a capillary electrophoresis system for fast and effective solutions for food industry, environmental applications, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, biochemistry and forensic science.
High performance capillary electrophoresis is based on the differential migration of components of aqueous samples within a narrow fused silica capillary driven by an electric field. Separated solutes are quantitatively detected at the capillary outlet by a high sensitive optical system based on direct or indirect UV absorbance.
|Extended instrumental options||
|Precise and highly effective capillary thermostating provided by circulating liquid coolant (water)(± 0.1 C)||
|Powerful software package "Elforun®"||
|Unique design of the capillary cassettes||
CAPEL-105M is equipped with a spectrophotometric detector with a wavelength range of 190 - 400 nm.
Standard Eppendorf-type 1.5 ml, minimal sample volume 100 µl.
Sample injections by pressure, vacuum or electrokinetically.
Controlled pressure profile of injection with pressure values from – 99 mbar to + 99 mbar.
Electrokinetic injection at (+/-) 1 – 25 kV considering time for voltage ramping.
Programmable injection time / pressure / voltage.
With a Voltage from -25 kV to +25 kV with a 1 kV step and an electronic polarity switch.
Current from 0 to 200 mA.
Elforun® software features
- Combination of instrument controlling, data acquisition and data processing;
- Real time electropherogram visualization;
- Electropherogram data processing with overlay mode and basic mathematical operations;
- Computation of electrophoresis system parameters;
- Customized report output (hard copy and file), data exchanges with worksheets, databases and word processors;
- Extensive data processing algorithm customization;
- GLP and GALP compliance.
- Capillary electrophoresis system CAPEL-105M;
- Spare capillary cassettes;
- Elforun® software package;
- Kits for analyses (by request); most of CE-kits of any manufacturers are compatible with Capel-105M.
All Lumex instruments and equipment are covered by a 12-months warranty.
Installation of LUMEX instruments can be carried out at a Customer's site by our service engineers. Personnel training specific to the Customer needs can be also provided.
|Analysis||Constant voltage (+/-) 1 - 25 kV in 1 kV steps
Automatic (electronic) polarity switch
Current 0 - 200 mkA
Pressure (+/-) 1-99 mbar
Programmable changing of wavelength, pressure and voltage during analysis
|Sampler||Autosamplers for 10 inlet and 10 outlet vials|
|Rinsing||With pressure ~1000 or 2000 mbar|
|Capillary||Length: 30-100 cm
Internal diameter: 50, 75, 100 μm
|Capillary thermostating||Liquid thermostating conducted at temperatures from 10 ºC below to 30ºC above ambient temperature (± 0.1 C)|
|Power requirements||110/220 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||200 W|
- Environmental analysis: water and soil quality monitoring (cations, anions, herbicides, pesticides);
- Food industry: analysis of beverages and juices (cations, anions, vitamins, organic acids, preservatives, antioxidants, dyes, sweeteners); mineral water (cations, anions); wines and brandies (cations, organic acids, polyphenols, aldehydes, sulfite); beer (inorganic cations and anions, hop and bitter acids, sulfite, amino acids, organic acids, vitamins); milk (proteins, antibiotics); tea, coffee (caffeine, polyphenols); foodstuff (amino acids, synthetic dyes, organic acids, amines, proteins, melamine);
- Agriculture: grain and grain products (amino acids), mixed fodders (cations, amino acids, amines, vitamins);
- Chemical industry: technological monitoring, analysis of raw material;
- Pharmaceutical industry: patent medicines analysis, technological monitoring, and enantiomers separation;
- Biochemistry: analysis of proteins by capillary isoelectric focusing technique, pharmacokinetics studies, hemoglobin variants determination;
- Forensic studies: analysis of explosives and trace detection, drugs analysis, analysis of writing paper components.