Compact Mercury Analyzer Light-915
Light-915 Mercury Analyzer is a compact instrument designed to address the problems of mercury pollution in a workplace environment and sanitary control. As with all the other Lumex mercury analyzers, the principle of measurement of Light-915 is based on atomic absorption spectrometry with Zeeman background correction, which eliminates the effect of interfering impurities. It is the only instrument with high sensitivity and selectivity that enables direct real-time measurements (with response time 1 second). Built-in performance verification test cell and automatic zero check procedure makes operation of Light-915 really simple. The instrument is compact, weighs just 3,3 kg, and provides full capabilities for field monitoring, i.e. 12 h battery operation, telescopic probe, datalogger, bluetooth interface for remote control and data transfer.
|Subject||Detection limit||Sampling||Analysis technique|
|Ambient air||0.1µg/m3||10 l/min||Direct|
Atomic absorption spectrometry at 254 nm with Zeeman correction for background absorption for interference-free measurement.
- simple to operate;
- fully automated with built-in performance verification test cell and automatic zero check;
- low detection limit and highest selectivity;
- real-time operation mode for air and gases;
- rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours operation;
- wide dynamic measuring range (from 0.1 to 3000 μg/m3);
- data logger;
- rugged/versatile design for laboratory and field mobile conditions;
Light-915 portable mercury analyzer system copes with any problems involving mercury pollution monitoring:
- Emergency response to mercury spills
- Verification of mercury spill clean-up
- Occupational safety and hygiene applications
- Workplace monitoring at the sites where mercury is handled
- Fluorescent lamps disposal and recycling
- Waste screening
Analyzer can be equipped with a PDA computer for wireless control and data transfer. Spare lamp module and battery may be supplied on request.
Light-915 analyzer is covered by 12-months limited warranty.
Light-915 portable Zeeman mercury analyzer comes with the datalogger software, charger, shoulder bag, intake hose/probe, filters, cables, manuals. On request, the analyzer may be shipped in a Pelikan case.
Upon request commissioning of Light-915 analyzer can be carried out at customer's site by our service engineers. Support and training of operators, meeting Customer's specific needs, are provided by highly qualified application engineers.
|0.1 to 3000 µg/m3|
|Sampling rate||5 l/min|
|Power supply||240/100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption||20 W|
|Weight||3.3 kg (7.3 lbs)|