The minute differences in composition and properties affect the destiny of living and man-made creatures.
of the LUMEX Group of Companies
Alexander A. Stroganov
We work for those who are engaged in unraveling the mysteries of smallest differences in chemical composition. For them, we develop analytical procedures and design new original instruments.
We like to perceive deeply hidden mysteries and we enjoy tackling a large variety of analytical problems ranging from monitoring mercury content in the air to identifying amino acids in biosamples; from determination of the basic composition to tracing microimpurities at the levels of ppb and ppt.
We repeatedly take the thorny path to find the clue to the emerging mysteries, revealing insidious traps and difficulties before proposing a new convenient instrument and reliable analysis technique.
For more than 25 years we have developed dozens of analytical instruments and more than a hundred of analytical procedures.
We host customers in our training centers or visit them at various sites worldwide, traveling to the African desert or the Indonesian jungles. Thereby, we are keen to convey to our customers all that we have learned, comprehended, and invented.
We care about our customers, skilled enthusiasts and experts in the fields of their activities, in whatever industries or research areas and wherever they work. We appreciate their comments and advice.
We are particularly grateful to those who assist us in setting new objectives and take part in joint coping with the stated problems.
Together with them we gain not only comprehension of the secrets of analysis but also the insight into the clues to successful joint activities, partnership, friendship, mutual development, bridging over the difficulties, and, sometimes, into deeper mysteries.
- Lumex Ltd. founded. Development of the luminescent methods for water monitoring.
- Design and production of the first «Fluorat» analyzers.
- Development and certification of new methods.
- Development of the microwave digestion system Minotavr.
- Development and production spectrofluorimeter PANORAMA.
- Development and production of mercury analyzer RA-915.
- Development of FT-spectrometers.
- Production of capillary electrophoresis systems CAPEL.
- Production of the new version of Fluorat.
- Production of NIR analysers InfraLUM FT-10.
- Production of AA spectrometer MGA-915.
- Lumex ISO 9001 certified.
- Development of Pyro-915+ attachment and series of mercury monitors.
- Production of the new version of capillary electrophoresis systems Capel-105M.
- Production of the new NIR analyzers Whole Grain NIR Analyzer.
- Development of new InfraLUM FT-08 FTIR spectrometer.
- Development of the Real-Time PCR analyzer AriaDNA.
- Production of the new version of mercury analyzer RA-915M
- Production of the Real-Time PCR analyzer AriaDNA
- Production of the special water mercury analyzer RA-915W
- Production of the special version of mercury analyzer Light-915
- Production of the mercury monitor RA-915AM/MNG
- Production of new version of NIR analyzers InfraLUM FT-12
The company was founded in 1991.
The company employs more than 300 people, more than 25% of whom are involved in the research and development of new methods and instrumentation.
More than 30 models of analytical instruments have been developed starting from 1991.
Lumex offers to our customers more than 120 applications for the measurement of organic and inorganic chemicals in water, soil, air, or food supplies.
The range of our analytical instruments and methods covers:
- Separation methods and instruments;
- Fluorimetric and photometric methods and instruments;
- Mid-IR and NIR Fourier spectroscopy;
- Zeeman atomic absorption spectroscopy;
- Real-Time PCR analysis.
Number of instruments shipped: More than 16 500 units.
Geographical coverage: Customers in more than 90 countries worldwide.
Quality management: Certified for ISO 9001:2015 compliance.
In 1999, Lumex was certified for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:1994 international standard.
As the years pass, we try to keep up to date and improve further the quality of our products and services to satisfy our customers. Since 2004, our company annually confirms the compliance of the existing Quality Management System (QMS) with the requirements of ISO 9001.
Today, the Lumex Quality Management System complies the requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2015.
The QMS applies to the development, design, production, delivery, sales, servicing of multifunctional measuring and analytical equipment and also supporting analytical techniques.