18.09.2018 | Mexican series of free workshops on PCR Real Time on a microchip in september 2018
Lumex Instruments Canada in partnership with Dinelab invites the Industry and Academia to meet an innovative approach to PCR analysis: rapid qualitative and quantitative analysis of nucleic acids in various samples with the real-time microchip-based PCR.
The real-time PCR in miniaturized volumes can be used for R&D, clinical and laboratory services for medical, veterinary and phytopathogen diagnostics, quality control services for food manufacturing, customs control and biological safety.
During these events, we will be discussing the REAL-TIME PCR TECHNOLOGY BASED ON MICROCHIP and its importance in animal and plant health and food safety.
The main focus of this discussion is the development of high speed analyzers, their applications and benefits for the productivity of the agricultural sector in the national and international markets.
These events will be aimed at:
- The federal organizations in charge of the establishment and development of analytical methods and technology transfer;
- Technical-consultative bodies with National recognition in animal health;
- The high-level educational institutions with a focus on animal husbandry, health and agri-food safety;
- The organisms and establishments of the industry and their derivatives;
- Analysts Laboratory managers, quality control laboratory managers and related areas of the animal food industry.
Please, join our upcoming workshops for free to network and discuss the opportunities and insights that the microchip PCR can bring!
Date: September 17, 2018
Time: 9 am – 3 pm
Venue: MEETING ROOM OF THE NATIONAL CONSULTATIVE TECHNICAL ADVISORY BOARD OF ANIMAL HEALTH (CONASA), Postgraduate Building of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics of the UNAM
Date: September 20, 2018
Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Venue: Auditorium "Dr. Jaime Kravsov Jinich" located in the BB building, UAM Xochimilco Unit
Date: September 21, 2018
Time: 9 am – 3 pm
Venue: Hotel Royal Pedregal, IZTAK Room
To register please contact Caroline Crubellati:
Whatsapp: +55 11 97359-9991