Total hardness analyzer AH-1
AH-1 analyzer is designed for continuous automatic monitoring of total content of calcium and magnesium salts (total hardness) in water. Analyzer performs automatic monitoring of water stream for technological processes of water treatment, power generation industry, for environmental monitoring. The analyzer does not consume any chemicals during measurements. The analyzer may be incorporated in a complex control system of water treatment process.
Based on potentiometric determination of the total content of calcium and magnesium ions.
- continuous on-line monitoring;
- high stability of the performance characteristics of solid-state electrodes;
- stable hydrodynamic conditions of the primary potentiometric transducer functioning;
- automatic correction for variations in the flow temperature;
- one-point calibration;
- programmable sample intake rate;
- digital data processing;
- self-test diagnostics.
- monitoring the operation of water preparation facilities of power plants;
- monitoring the operation of artesian-well water softening facilities;
- quality control of feed water for electrical power plants;
- quality control of turbine condensate of steam power plants;
- quality control of water for food/beverage industry.
- AH-1 water hardness monitor;
- kit of spare parts and accessories;
- set of reagents for preparation of calibration solutions;
- hydro seal (for analysis of water under overpressure);
- flow switching device and valves (for several sampling points).
All of the Lumex equipment is covered by a 12-months warranty.
On customer’s request our service engineers can carry out installation and commissioning of the Lumex instruments at customer’s site. Consultations and initial training of attendance personnel are provided with due account of customer’s specific needs. Spare parts are delivered and repair is made immediately upon customer’s request (free within the warranty period).
|Measurement range, ppm||0.1 ÷ 250|
|Measurements per hour||4|
|Sample temperature, ºC||4 ÷ 50|
|Sample pH||5 ÷ 10|
|Sample pressure, bar||0.1 ÷ 3.0|
Current loop 4–20 mA
|Signal status outputs||“Alarm”, “Operation”, User-defined|
|Power supply||180-240 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, VA||50|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: +5 to +35 ºC
Humidity: up to 80%