Turbidity analyzer AP-1
AP-1 analyzer is designed for continuous automatic monitoring of content of suspended particles and petroleum products in water samples (turbidity measurements) and for monitoring of water color. Analyzer performs automatic monitoring of water stream for technological processes of water treatment, power generation industry, for environmental monitoring. The analyzer does not consume any chemicals during measurement. The analyzer may be incorporated in a complex control system of water treatment process.
The analyzer has several modifications that are customized for different applications:
«AP-1L» is designed for the analysis of suspended particulate matter in the range of 0.02 ÷ 5.00 FTU. Main application – monitoring of discharge water in the mining industry.
«AP-1H» measures the content of suspended particles in water in the range of 0.1 ÷ 100.0 FTU. There are two modifications of the instrument – for measurements of low concentrations and the instrument with non-contaminated cell.
«AP-1C» modification of the analyzer measures the water color.
Is based on the effect of light scattering by suspended particles or emulsions.
- Continuous on-line monitoring;
- High measuring rate;
- Stable hydrodynamic conditions of the primary potentiometric transducer functioning;
- Automatic correction for variations in the flow temperature;
- Unaffected by stained inorganic ions and organic dyes;
- Programmable sample intake rate;
- Digital data processing;
- Self-test diagnostics.
- Monitoring of waste water in the industry;
- Drain water monitoring at thermal and nuclear power plants;
- Monitoring reservoirs with potential sources of pollution by petroleum hydrocarbons;
- Drain water monitoring at ore mining and processing enterprises.
- Quality control of water in technological circuits of thermal and nuclear power plants;
- Monitoring of water-preparation facilities;
- Quality control of feed water for heating mains;
- Monitoring the operation of crushed ore thickeners at ore mining and processing enterprises;
- Quality control of high-purity water in semiconductor production.
- AP-1 on-line turbidimeter;
- Kit of spare parts and accessories with a flow cell;
- Set of reagents for preparation of standard suspensions;
- Hydroseal (for analysis of water under overpressure);
- Flow switching device and valves (for several sampling points).
All of the Lumex equipment is covered by a 12-months warranty.
On customer’s request our service engineers can carry out installation and commissioning of the Lumex instruments at customer’s site. Consultations and initial training of attendance personnel are provided with due account of customer’s specific needs. Spare parts are delivered and repair is made immediately upon customer’s request (free within the warranty period).
|AP-1L Measurement range, FTU||0.02 ÷ 5.00|
|AP-1H Measurement range, FTU||0.1 ÷ 100.0|
|Measurements per hour||10|
|Sample temperature, °С||4 ÷ 50|
|Sample pressure, bar||0.1 ÷ 3.0|
Current loop 4–20 mA
|Signal status outputs||“Alarm”, “Operation”, User-defined|
|Power supply||180-240 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, VA||50|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: +5 to +35 ºC
Humidity: up to 80%